Nivel de desempeño Puesto intermedio
Experiencia 5 años
Nivel de Inglés C1
The Spanish subsidiary of a multinational with more than 500 employees dedicated to the trading of agricultural raw materials, needs
dynamic person, committed to his work with ease to work in a team and with deep experience in logistics, operations and legal framework of bulk goods. Prior experience in the agri-commodities sector will be highly valued.
We are looking for committed people, willing to work and develop their skills in a multinational company dedicated to the import and distribution of agricultural raw materials.
Being part of the operations team, you will develop your work following up the execution and documentation related to the import of ships and management of international contracts, as well as shipping.
Punctual support at a customs, service management with providers, control and monitoring of stocks, customer risks, resolution of incidents, etc…
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Agrifood Sector
- Management skills in logistics and distribution
- Legal background in bulk commodities trading
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Ability to set priorities, and manage their own work
- Good communication with customers and suppliers.
- Decision capacity.
- Ability to develop multiple tasks in different areas
- Maximum level of ethics and integrity.
Experience and Education
- Experience of at least 5 years in operations and international logistics
- Extensive knowledge of international legal regulations for bulk cargo, highly valued if Agri-trade (GATFA, FOSFA, ANEC…)
- Degree in Business or Law
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English and legal English. Minimum level C1
- Knowledge of office automation tools such as Excel
- Work orientation in the digital environment, positively valuing knowledge in logistics management platforms